Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Change of View

So, decided to change the blog layout and appearance - mainly thanks to my marketing manager (she now says director) who said the other one was boring... probably me that's boring actually, but you do as you are told in this day and age.

I don't know how this one will pan out so this one is just a trial run... I shall still be publishing a new blog every weekend - which layout is still up for grabs. At the moment I am going with this one, but input from you guys out there would be appreciated...

So this week has been interesting - I went out and shot some interesting wild flowers on Monday - these images are on my FB page - https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography so feel free to have a visit and have a look... Whilst shooting these I happened upon an area beloved of local fishermen - the result of which will be the main blog of the week - scheduled for Friday.. Stay tuned for that.

Today, Tuesday I took a tutorial with a new pupil - the young lady in question has been shooting for years and is talented, particularly when working with children - I may be able to help her technically, but her eye is excellent. My usual place for holding tutorials in Abu Dhabi is Cafe Arabia - a delightful coffee shop just off Airport Road on 15th Street. It makes a nice office...!

After the tutorial I picked up my son from school and high-tailed it up the road to Dubai for a meeting with a business client (well potential client anyway) to discuss two potential shoots in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in May and June... Meeting went well so we shall see how I get on - of course I shall relay the news when it comes...  With that I shall sign off for now - the main blog with pictures comes at the end of the week - so let me know what you think of this layout etc...

TTFN







No comments:

Post a Comment