Friday 27 September 2013

Foggy foggy dew...

Self indulgent...but no apologies... 

We've had some foggy mornings recently... Mists and mellow fruitfulness and all that and with the hedges draped in gossamer I couldn't resist nipping out to the Fen and capturing some of nature's most beautiful creations... Some of these have been posted here HERE but not all, so here are a few for you...

The first trip out found these.. dandelion seed heads...


The dew gives them a jewel-like quality...


amongst them was this grass - covered with diamonds...


...but I couldn't resist the seed heads...


all pictures taken with my trusty Nikon D2Xs + Nikkor 60mm f2.8 AFD macro lens. I am loving this combination more and more... the lens maybe old and battered, but the glass is tack sharp...



















and the combination...



So, a couple of days later I went out again - the weather was set fair and being late September, fog and heavy dews are common...


This time our little arachnid friends had been busy...


I had seen a multitude of these architectural wonders in the hedges as I drove my son to school so just had to try and do justice to their beauty...




it is as if you could wear them...


thistle crown...


Tricky to pick a favourite, but I think the thistle crown is mine...

Well, what else have I been up to? Well I had a shoot enquiry, which lead to a meeting with the prospective client and a quote for the shoot. Just waiting on that... Also writing advertisements for the run up to Christmas... Family portraits make a great gift - to send to loved ones or frame and put on the sideboard. So I am offering a deal for this year... keep your eyes out for details on that one. I am also offering a series of tutorials for people who have just acquired a camera and want to know how to use it - also makes a great Christmas present - goes with the new camera!

So hope to see you all next week... wonder what I shall have in store for you then...

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment