Sunday 28 December 2014

That's that then...

...all over for another year...I hope you all had a good Christmas - ate and imbibed to you own enjoyment and appreciate the gifts you may have received... Now is the time to start planning shoots for 2015...I will spend the evenings now checking flowering times of target species and locating places to find and photograph them. Timings will be checked - sunrise/sunset etc and access issues...all part of being a nature photographer.  Of course, I shall continue to submit images to the Dreamstime Photo Agency - you can keep up to date with my portfolio via this link...feel free to browse and buy if you like an image; also please recommend me to others who may be looking for images...commercial or private.

If you want to keep up with my images on a regular basis you can find them here as always on Flickr or on Facebook.

So...what have I done over the past week? Well in truth not much (photographically that is). My folks came down for Christmas and I have spent everyday cooking and entertaining etc...not much time for Photography. We are spending the next few days in Scarborough so maybe I can get out an about then...I miss being out with the Nikon...
Consequently, images this week will be a selection from the past year...some you may have seen, others maybe not...I hope you like them...




























































































So I shall see you all next week...which will be 2015 I believe...let's make it a good year shall we?

TTFN...



No comments:

Post a Comment